Laminas Framework Modules (Zend Framework 3)
Laminas is an open source PHP framework. It is pure object-oriented and built around the MVC design pattern. Laminas framework contains collection of PHP packages which can be used to develop web applications and services.
It encompasses the following projects:
Freedom Web Services uses Laminas Framework and Doctrine ORM to create bespoke custom web sites. During the course of developing various projects Freedom has released Zend Framework / Laminas modules to the public. These can be installed with Composer or downloaded through Github.
A list of available modules with full instructions can be found below.
- Freedom Logger - Code debugging module
- FWS Google reCaptcha V2 - Google reCaptcha V2 integration
- FWS Mailchimp - Mailchimp api V3 integration (work in progress)
- FWS Refresh Redirect - Page refresh check and redirect
- FWS Doctrine Auth - Doctrine registration and authentication module
- FWS Doctrine Crypt - New - Laminas Doctrine Entity Encryption/Decryption Module